Learn how to use Rerun to build CV systems faster
Rerun is built to help developers debug and understand computer vision and robotics systems by quickly visualizing internal state and data.
- Jump right in with the a quick start for Python or Rust.
- Follow it up with the Viewer Walkthrough and a tutorial on logging data with Python or Rust.
- Dive deeper in the Concepts section.
- The Reference covers specific primitives, configuration and API details.
What is Rerun?
Rerun is a tool for logging and visually exploring computer vision and robotics data over time. It's used to debug and understand the internal state and data of your systems with minimal code. Over time, Rerun will evolve from a tool to a fully customizable toolkit, where you’ll have control over everything from layout to data transforms and shaders. You’ll even be able to embed single views inside other applications.
It's made up of the Rerun SDK and the Rerun Viewer
- The Rerun SDK lets you log data from Python or Rust
- The Rerun Viewer lets you view data live or from a recording.
Can't find what you're looking for?
- Drop in to the Rerun Community Discord
- Or submit an issue in the Rerun github project