To get a feeling of what you can do with Rerun
Rerun is an SDK and engine for visualizing and interacting with multimodal data streams.
- Simple to integrate and get started with
- Usable from Python, Rust, and C++
- Powerful, flexible, and extensible
- Built in Rust to be cross platform and fast
- Open source, dual licensed under MIT and Apache 2
Rerun is used by engineers and researchers in fields like computer vision and robotics to verify, debug, and demo.
For a list of built-in data types, see the Types section.
- Stream multimodal data from your code by logging it with the Rerun SDK
- Visualize and interact with live or recorded streams, whether local or remote
- Interactively build layouts and customize visualizations
- Extend Rerun when you need to
That's a big question for a welcome page. The short answer is that Rerun goes to extreme lengths to make handling and visualizing multimodal data streams easy and performant.